Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Documentary Review: Rare titles are the Holy Grail to "The Booksellers"
- BOX OFFICE: Could "Invisible Man" make Moss "Bankable?"
- Movie Review: Teresa Palmer goes lightweight with "Ride Like a Girl"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 9, 2016
Melissa McCarthy’s new picture, “The Boss,” is set to narrowly lose the weekend to “Batman v. Superman,” just based on Friday night’s numbers. Her best day is going to be Saturday (today), and “Batman” is fading. Fast. So maybe the … Continue reading