Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 17, 2016
SNL kicks “God’s Not Dead” victimhood right in the choppers
Pretty good parody, plainly they “get” the movies. Thus, does “Saturday Night Live” get the “God’s Not Dead” guys right where it hurts. In the mockery bone.
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on SNL kicks “God’s Not Dead” victimhood right in the choppers