Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- "Hamilton" vs. "1776" isn't a fair fight, save in one regard
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 2, 2016
“Superman v. Batman” is falling off a table its second weekend in release. A HUGE falloff Friday, maybe a 65% plunge from its record opening. Warners isn’t crying over it. Yet. But chances of “Deadpool” cash in the long haul … Continue reading