Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 5, 2016
The supply of military acronyms is endless and ever-growing, a point reinforced by the superb “Eye in the Sky,” a thriller about drone warfare. There’s “CDE,” “collateral damage estimate,” and “PID” (“positive identification”). But when it comes to the most … Continue reading
Spoiler alert — God’s still not dead in “God’s Not Dead 2.” Actually, that’s a better title, but let’s not quibble or chase camels through the eye of a needle. The faithful are taken to court for this sequel to … Continue reading
Southern trained/Southern Exposure filmmaker Jeff Nichols sees Michael Shannon in a heroic light, and that’s good enough for me. “Midnight Special” is a markedly different piece of work from the guy who gave us “Shotgun Stories” and “Take Shelter” and … Continue reading