Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Netflixable? "Offering to the Storm" finishes the Spanish Kill Baby Girls cult trilogy
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable: A combat thriller in drag, "Rogue Warfare"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: Arranged marriages with "A Suitable Girl" are more complicated than you think
- Movie Review: "Waiting for the Barbarians"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 29, 2015
Thomas Hardy’s romantic Victorian novel of class, labor and the fickle finger of love, “Far From the Madding Crowd,” earns a stately yet earthy and full-blooded film treatment from the Danish director Thomas Vinterberg. The film makes a fine showcase … Continue reading