Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Mayhem in a small town feud is delivered by "Tread"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 29, 2015
Thomas Hardy’s romantic Victorian novel of class, labor and the fickle finger of love, “Far From the Madding Crowd,” earns a stately yet earthy and full-blooded film treatment from the Danish director Thomas Vinterberg. The film makes a fine showcase … Continue reading