Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 17, 2015
OK, that’s snarky. But whatever the “Star Wars” continuation promises, I don’t expect much in the way of out-of-body novelty that the first film delivered. It has sentiment going for it, 40 years of improvements in effects, a cooler rollerball … Continue reading