Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: "Spider-Man: Across the Spider-Verse"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- Movie Review: Miller shines, sprints and explains as "The Flash"
- Movie Review: Failure is "Elemental" in this Pixar Pic
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? The Soapy Story of a Danish Ed Sheeran's abitrary stardom -- "A Beautiful Life"
- Movie Review -- "Transformers: Rise of the Beasts"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 23, 2015
Alicia Vikander is no robot, though she plays one — convincingly — in “Ex Machina”
Starlet Alicia Vikander has her breakout role in the critically-adored/fanboy-hyped artificial intelligence thriller “Ex Machina.” Playing a robot whose creator suspects she might pass for sentient Vikander shows a “placid inscrutability that can pass for either naivete or artful manipulation” … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Alicia Vikander is no robot, though she plays one — convincingly — in “Ex Machina”