Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Movie Review: Junkie faces up to a tough task -- "Killing Eleanor"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2015
Starlet Alicia Vikander has her breakout role in the critically-adored/fanboy-hyped artificial intelligence thriller “Ex Machina.” Playing a robot whose creator suspects she might pass for sentient Vikander shows a “placid inscrutability that can pass for either naivete or artful manipulation” … Continue reading