Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Indian Village goes French New Wave, "Adieu, Godard"
- Movie Preview: Netflix gets in the Queen Latifah business with a road-trip thriller -- "End of the Road"
- Movie Review: "Delia's Gone," a Vengeance Thriller with a Twist
- Movie Review: She's baaaaack -- "Orphan: First Kill"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Documentary Review: A Town's Jewish Populace Erased, Preserved in "Three Minutes: A Lengthening"
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Movie Review: No Lie, "Lie Hard" is excruciatingly bad
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 23, 2015
Starlet Alicia Vikander has her breakout role in the critically-adored/fanboy-hyped artificial intelligence thriller “Ex Machina.” Playing a robot whose creator suspects she might pass for sentient Vikander shows a “placid inscrutability that can pass for either naivete or artful manipulation” … Continue reading