Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2015
A one-hundred year-old German children’s book earns a fresh big screen treatment in “Maya the Bee Movie,” a joint German/Australian/Belgian production that fills a few screens in the lull between major studio computer-generated cartoons. “Maya” is about a plucky, non-conformist … Continue reading
Most movie reviews treat you to that telling moment when a perhaps promising comedy, thriller or drama goes wrong. Unless, of course, the script, direction or performances never take a false step. But it’s easier to talk about “Private Number” … Continue reading