Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Movie Review: Deja Vu "Dune"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: "Halloween Kills," Halloween dies
- Movie Review: Polyamorous and Bi, she lives for "Lust Life Love" and in that order
- Movie Review: "Tiptoes," a title that shall live...in infamy
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 28, 2015
A one-hundred year-old German children’s book earns a fresh big screen treatment in “Maya the Bee Movie,” a joint German/Australian/Belgian production that fills a few screens in the lull between major studio computer-generated cartoons. “Maya” is about a plucky, non-conformist … Continue reading
Most movie reviews treat you to that telling moment when a perhaps promising comedy, thriller or drama goes wrong. Unless, of course, the script, direction or performances never take a false step. But it’s easier to talk about “Private Number” … Continue reading