Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? A Japanese boy's best friend is his "Mother"
- Movie Review: Leisurely "Goodbye Honey" proves again that there's no such thing as a "slack" thriller
- Netflixable? Sad, scenic "Keeping the Bees" shows a Turkey we never see in the movies
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2015
The early days of Liberia’s long civil war provide the backdrop to “Freetown,” a modestly-budgeted odyssey about Mormon missionaries fleeing the country for neighboring Sierra Leone. It’s 1989, and rebels are hunting anyone from the Krahn tribe, carrying up summary … Continue reading