Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Theron, Davis team up on the horrors of motherhood with "Tully"
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Movie Review -- "Impractical Jokers: The Movie"
- Movie Review: The bloody-minded fantasy that is "True History of the Kelly Gang"
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: A cult reckons with "The Other Lamb"
- Movie Review: Mrs. Maisel's Brosnahan heralds "Change in the Air"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 6, 2015
The early days of Liberia’s long civil war provide the backdrop to “Freetown,” a modestly-budgeted odyssey about Mormon missionaries fleeing the country for neighboring Sierra Leone. It’s 1989, and rebels are hunting anyone from the Krahn tribe, carrying up summary … Continue reading