Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Did you catch the RBG/Ruth Bader Ginsburg cameo in "Deadpool 2"?
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 2, 2015
“Woman in Gold” is a very good story meekly told. It’s a dramatization of one woman’s to recover the art looted from one Jewish family by the Nazis, rendered here in mostly flat tones and trite dialogue. A good rule … Continue reading
Paul Walker’s untimely death “Furious 7” pops to mind every time characters walk away from some physics-defying, digitally-enhanced car crash in the film. “No more funerals,” characters pledge to one-another at several moments in early scenes. And in the movies, … Continue reading