Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "The School of Magical Animals," Hogwarts-lite from Germany
- Movie Review -- "John Wick: Chapter 4"
- Movie Review: The tangled emotional web of "Inez & Doug & Kira"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: April 2, 2015
Movie Review: “Woman in Gold”
“Woman in Gold” is a very good story meekly told. It’s a dramatization of one woman’s to recover the art looted from one Jewish family by the Nazis, rendered here in mostly flat tones and trite dialogue. A good rule … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Comments Off on Movie Review: “Woman in Gold”
Movie Review: “Furious 7”
Paul Walker’s untimely death “Furious 7” pops to mind every time characters walk away from some physics-defying, digitally-enhanced car crash in the film. “No more funerals,” characters pledge to one-another at several moments in early scenes. And in the movies, … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews Comments Off on Movie Review: “Furious 7”