Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review -- "Brahms: The Boy II" will lullaby you to sleep
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Big bucks for a low-rent potboiler -- "The Last Thing He Wanted"
- Documentary Review: Behind the fan con scenes, "Surviving SuperCon"
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
- Movie Review: "The Physician"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 2, 2015
“Woman in Gold” is a very good story meekly told. It’s a dramatization of one woman’s to recover the art looted from one Jewish family by the Nazis, rendered here in mostly flat tones and trite dialogue. A good rule … Continue reading
Paul Walker’s untimely death “Furious 7” pops to mind every time characters walk away from some physics-defying, digitally-enhanced car crash in the film. “No more funerals,” characters pledge to one-another at several moments in early scenes. And in the movies, … Continue reading