Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Classic Film Review: Life under slavery laid bare in the Indie drama, "Sankofa," coming to Netflix
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Here's how they Screwed Up "Papillon"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
She’s the original “Gossip Girl,” and a charter member of “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.” She’s made an impact in dramas such as “The Town” and “Savages.” But “The Age of Adaline” is Blake Lively’s biggest big screen splash … Continue reading
“Furious 7,” which could and should be the last “Fast/Furious” film — added as much as $60 million to its take on its second weekend, and is cleaning up in China and some other foreign markets. Deadline.com is saying $800 … Continue reading