Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: So who's the "Parasite" here?
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Movie Review: A garbage man "on the spectrum" goes to "A Dark Place" hunting a murderer
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
She’s the original “Gossip Girl,” and a charter member of “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.” She’s made an impact in dramas such as “The Town” and “Savages.” But “The Age of Adaline” is Blake Lively’s biggest big screen splash … Continue reading
“Furious 7,” which could and should be the last “Fast/Furious” film — added as much as $60 million to its take on its second weekend, and is cleaning up in China and some other foreign markets. Deadline.com is saying $800 … Continue reading