Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Documentary Review: A fragile genius in his second prime -- "Brian Wilson: Long Promised Road"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? "The Royal Treatment," a haircut with dull scissors
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: April 12, 2015
She’s the original “Gossip Girl,” and a charter member of “The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants.” She’s made an impact in dramas such as “The Town” and “Savages.” But “The Age of Adaline” is Blake Lively’s biggest big screen splash … Continue reading
“Furious 7,” which could and should be the last “Fast/Furious” film — added as much as $60 million to its take on its second weekend, and is cleaning up in China and some other foreign markets. Deadline.com is saying $800 … Continue reading