Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading