Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: "The Assistant" sees it all
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading