Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- RIP Ennio Morricone, master of the Spaghetti Western score
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading