Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading