Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Wes Anderson visits 1968 France via "The French Dispatch"
- Netflixable? Amateur Polish sleuth wonders if she's "In for a Murder (W Jak Morderstwo)"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading