Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading