Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Lucy Hale flees drug smugglers in the desert, a "Borrego" chased by lobos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 8, 2014
It took Australian journalist/filmmaker Genevieve Bailey six years of travel to 15 different countries, from Thailand to the U.S., Sweden to Morocco, to film “I Am Eleven,” her documentary about the state of eleven-year-olds the world over. She wasn’t wasting … Continue reading
It had been three long years since Nathan Gamble and Cozi Duehlsdorff, the two kids who befriended Winter the injured dolphin, made “Dolphin Tale” with the world’s first dolphin with a prosthetic tail. Would Winter remember them for the sequel? … Continue reading
Kevin Kline is a failed American writer, broke and in Paris to collect his inheritance — an ancient two-story apartment with an accompanying garden in the center city Marais district.Maggie Smith is the 90something little old Englishwoman living in it.And … Continue reading