Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 3, 2014
You’re seeing visions of ghosts. You’re hearing voices chanting in Latin. You’ve lost your mother and dad’s promptly taken up with the school nurse. And you suspect someone or something is killing students at this exclusive private girls’ school you’ve … Continue reading
“The Skeleton Twins” shows us an entirely new Bill Hader. Well, he’s played opposite Kristin Wiig before, on years of “Saturday Night Live.” And he’s played “gay” before — effeminate voice, mannerisms, etc. But “Twins” is a dramedy, which … Continue reading
A musical mashup of Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis biography and myth, “The Identical” plays like a failed faith-based “Inside Llewyn Davis.” And that’s the closest thing to a compliment it will get. Built around a too-tall Elvis impersonator, Blake … Continue reading