Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Laughs are hard to find in this Spanish "Perfect Family (La familia perfecta)"
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Netflixable? Rebel Wilson has her "Senior Year" moment
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Lost Aussie Children in the Cane Country by "Sweet River"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A Soapy Sex Triangle from India in shades of "Cobalt Blue"
- Movie Preview: Gerard Butler and Jaime Alexander in "Last Seen Alive"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Lucy Hale flees drug smugglers in the desert, a "Borrego" chased by lobos
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 3, 2014
You’re seeing visions of ghosts. You’re hearing voices chanting in Latin. You’ve lost your mother and dad’s promptly taken up with the school nurse. And you suspect someone or something is killing students at this exclusive private girls’ school you’ve … Continue reading
“The Skeleton Twins” shows us an entirely new Bill Hader. Well, he’s played opposite Kristin Wiig before, on years of “Saturday Night Live.” And he’s played “gay” before — effeminate voice, mannerisms, etc. But “Twins” is a dramedy, which … Continue reading
A musical mashup of Elvis and Jerry Lee Lewis biography and myth, “The Identical” plays like a failed faith-based “Inside Llewyn Davis.” And that’s the closest thing to a compliment it will get. Built around a too-tall Elvis impersonator, Blake … Continue reading