Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Movie Review: "The Assistant" sees it all
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 10, 2014
You might have thought “Dolphin Tale,” the sleeper hit kids’ film of a few falls back, was a complete, compact and uplifting story that didn’t really need a second act. And if so, you were on the money. A fictionalized … Continue reading
It’s the phone call no one wants to answer. A relative has been hospitalized. He tried to kill himself.Most inconveniently, when Maggie answers the phone she has to discard the fatal fistful of pills she was about to pop. She … Continue reading
Screen Gems, which tends to cower rather than preview most of its releases, is being unusually Screen Gems-ish about “No Good Deed,” a thriller with Idris Elba as the possible home invader and Taraji P. Henson as a woman he … Continue reading