Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: September 7, 2014
A gem just off I-95; Smithfield N.C.’s Ava Gardner Museum
It has always been just a bit out of the way on my every trek between Fla. and Va., where my family lives. And I always seemed to have people in the car who had no interest in Ava Gardner. … Continue reading
Posted in previews, profiles and movie news, Reviews Comments Off on A gem just off I-95; Smithfield N.C.’s Ava Gardner Museum
Questions for Jane Fonda?
Oscar winner, daughter of an Oscar winner, brother to Peter, still controversial to some decades after her activism, Jane Fonda has her best comic role since, oh, “Electric Horseman,” with “This is Where I Leave You.” It’s a dysfunctional family … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Questions for Jane Fonda?