Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The mystery deepens "Every Time I Die"
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: Moss is haunted, tested by "The Invisible Man"
- Movie Review: "The Jesus Rolls," just not in a bowling alley
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: Can a "Rag Doll" thrive in Mixed Martial Arts?
- Movie Review: "The Assistant" sees it all
- Documentary Review: "Junkie Hunters" fight the drug scourge, one addict at a time, and the greedy Rehab Industry in "American Relapse"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 13, 2014
Terry Gilliam’s track record as a director is very much a mixed bag, in terms of box office or critical success. But the director of “Brazil” and 12 Monkeys” and “The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus” is often compared to the … Continue reading
The biggest box office news is that “Guardians of the Galaxy” finally cleared $300 million, a week after the summer ended. It is the biggest US hit of the year, now. Not that it won this weekend. Oh no, the … Continue reading