Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Movie Review: Ben Kingsley stars in "Spider in the Web"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 9, 2014
Serenely melancholy but unfailingly melodramatic, “The Disappearance of Eleanor Rigby” is a tone poem to love and loss that goes on too long and is more intent on creating a sad mood than with breaking your heart or bringing you … Continue reading
Regarding his new film, “The Skeleton Twins,” Bill Hader is the first to admit “I don’t get offered guys this serious or complex.” The 36 year-old Tulsa native has been known for comedy — pretty much exclusively — thanks … Continue reading
The US version of this romance is one film, not two, a love story told from two different points of view. But in festivals, in Europe, they got “Her” and “Him” versions of the tale. Jessica Chastain and James McAvoy … Continue reading