Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Even "Desperados" shouldn't be this desperate for love
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
It’s the dead of winter, box office wise, that gloomy stretch when there’s no sign of life, no notion of when things will turn springlike and pop back to life. So “Guardians of the Galaxy” will manage another $10 million … Continue reading
Next Screening: Fey and Bateman, Dax and Rose and above all, Jane Fonda — “This is Where I Leave You”
This looks very funny, everybody playing in their comical comfort zones. It opens in a few weeks, I have to see it early because of an interview with Ms. Fonda, the matriarch of this troubled, stumbling clan.