Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
- Netflixable? The silly sci-fi excesses and faded Bruce Willis cool of "Cosmic Sin"
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
It’s the dead of winter, box office wise, that gloomy stretch when there’s no sign of life, no notion of when things will turn springlike and pop back to life. So “Guardians of the Galaxy” will manage another $10 million … Continue reading
Next Screening: Fey and Bateman, Dax and Rose and above all, Jane Fonda — “This is Where I Leave You”
This looks very funny, everybody playing in their comical comfort zones. It opens in a few weeks, I have to see it early because of an interview with Ms. Fonda, the matriarch of this troubled, stumbling clan.