Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint Eastwood's version of the tragedy of "Richard Jewell"
- Movie Review: Let's keep "Black Christmas" in the dark
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? "6 Underground," let'em stay there
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Scorsese's eulogy for "The Irishman"
- Netflixable? French dancers "Step up" for "Let's Dance"
- Netflixable? Is any "Marriage Story" honestly like this?
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
It’s the dead of winter, box office wise, that gloomy stretch when there’s no sign of life, no notion of when things will turn springlike and pop back to life. So “Guardians of the Galaxy” will manage another $10 million … Continue reading
Next Screening: Fey and Bateman, Dax and Rose and above all, Jane Fonda — “This is Where I Leave You”
This looks very funny, everybody playing in their comical comfort zones. It opens in a few weeks, I have to see it early because of an interview with Ms. Fonda, the matriarch of this troubled, stumbling clan.