Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? The Mysterious quiet of "El Silencio es Bienvenido"
- Movie Review: "Antrum: The Deadliest Film Ever Made"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Old West prejudices Die Hard in the New West of "The Bygone"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: A Pinkerton hunts Confederate war criminals in the Old West in "Badland"
- Movie Review: Rom-com "Surprise Me!" is not what one expects
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
- AMC Faces Bankruptcy, dissolution
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 6, 2014
It’s the dead of winter, box office wise, that gloomy stretch when there’s no sign of life, no notion of when things will turn springlike and pop back to life. So “Guardians of the Galaxy” will manage another $10 million … Continue reading
Next Screening: Fey and Bateman, Dax and Rose and above all, Jane Fonda — “This is Where I Leave You”
This looks very funny, everybody playing in their comical comfort zones. It opens in a few weeks, I have to see it early because of an interview with Ms. Fonda, the matriarch of this troubled, stumbling clan.