Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: "Wrong Turn" leads to terror and torture porn on the Appalachian Trail
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Movie Review: M. Night's "Surprise!" act gets "Old"
- Netflixable? Filipino romance promises lifelong devotion to "My Amanda"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Netflixable? "Fear Street Part 3" goes to 1666 to wrap it all up
- Documentary Review: The "Conjuring" house goes AirBnB -- "The Sleepless Unrest"
- Movie Review: Strangers, thrown together -- "Getting to Know You"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: September 15, 2014
“At my age,” Jane Fonda says, “it gets hard to find a role that’s fun and sexy and a little bit outrageous.” Which is exactly what she found in “This is Where I Leave You.” Playing the shares-too-much matriarch of … Continue reading
“No Good Deed” earned poor reviews and lacked the novelty of Beyonce co-starring, which had explained Idris Elba’s hit “Obsessed” a few years ago. But Idris and Tariji P. Henson and a lot of awful, graphic violence-against-women footage sold this … Continue reading