Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Preview: "Come Play" gives us an autistic boy's experience of...HORROR
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 29, 2014
The funniest unintentional laugh in “Labor Day” is the way adaptor/director Jason Reitman treats this eye-rolling, melodramatic romance novel as if he’s got his hands on the works of Dostoevsky or Tolstoy. A genteel escaped convict hides out with a … Continue reading
The news that Quentin Tarantino’s legal eagles are going after gossip websites that linked to those who posted/published his “Hateful Eight” script, which was leaked by the agent of an actor he was trying to cast in it, is a … Continue reading