Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 29, 2014
The funniest unintentional laugh in “Labor Day” is the way adaptor/director Jason Reitman treats this eye-rolling, melodramatic romance novel as if he’s got his hands on the works of Dostoevsky or Tolstoy. A genteel escaped convict hides out with a … Continue reading
The news that Quentin Tarantino’s legal eagles are going after gossip websites that linked to those who posted/published his “Hateful Eight” script, which was leaked by the agent of an actor he was trying to cast in it, is a … Continue reading