Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "#AnneFrank -- Parallel Stories" on Netflix
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Netflixable? Over-achieving teen takes on "The F**k-It List"
- Movie Review: A comet kills...selectively and "Only"
- Movie Review: "Between Shadow and Soul," a silent remake of "The Third Wife"
- Movie Review: Hanks and his "Greyhound" battle U-Boats in the Atlantic
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 28, 2014
Steve Coogan’s face slips easily into a sneer. Too easily, he worries. A British actor famed for his snark, his doltish snobs such as the failing TV host Alan Partridge, cynicism has become his stock in trade, his persona. He … Continue reading
It’s not, as its title implies, the “Best Night Ever.” It’s not as funny as “Bridesmaids” or as dark as “Bachelorette.” But the latest bridesmaids-behaving-badly comedy, a raunchy, found footage (“Are you really going to film EVERYthing?”) romp, tops even … Continue reading