Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Preview: "Come Play" gives us an autistic boy's experience of...HORROR
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 28, 2014
Steve Coogan’s face slips easily into a sneer. Too easily, he worries. A British actor famed for his snark, his doltish snobs such as the failing TV host Alan Partridge, cynicism has become his stock in trade, his persona. He … Continue reading
It’s not, as its title implies, the “Best Night Ever.” It’s not as funny as “Bridesmaids” or as dark as “Bachelorette.” But the latest bridesmaids-behaving-badly comedy, a raunchy, found footage (“Are you really going to film EVERYthing?”) romp, tops even … Continue reading