Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? No Wayans, no Sandler, but still "Bulletproof 2"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 23, 2014
Disney has decided that the Oscar nominated, months-long top ten box office presence of “Frozen” needs a little cherry on top of the icing of this $338 million-and-counting hit. So Jan. 31, they’re releasing digital sing-along prints of it — … Continue reading
He’s come a long way from being a British TV actor who could never, ever escape the ghost of Alan Partridge. Steve Coogan once mocked that trap in “Tristram Shandy: A Cock and Bull Story,” mocked the sanctity of Shakespeare … Continue reading
“Gimme Shelter” is a simplistic, faintly emotional account of a pregnant teen’s desperate search for help, support and compassion with the huge decision she faces. It’s simplistic because the script discounts debate over that decision and glosses over the messy … Continue reading