Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: "The Right One" goes a tad too wrong
- Movie Review: A Car Thief gets more than He Bargained for in that Toyota "4x4"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
Yeah it does. A little TV glib, lots of TV actors from the series, a few cameos (Jamie Leigh, Jerry O.). Sass and mystery and a little action from our old friend, Kristen Bell. “Veronica Mars” opens March 14
It’s not a terrible movie, better than some installments in the franchise. And since the last film in the series did over $100 million, Paramount has high hopes for a movie it’s dumping on the first weekend of January. Maybe … Continue reading
With “Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones”, this found footage franchise abandons the lull you to sleep creepiness of found surveillance footage for full on shaky cam and an altogether more conventional horror movie plot. But as exhausted as this series … Continue reading