Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The wear and tear of "The Aerialist" dancer's life
- Netflixable? Nigerian "Last Flight to Abuja" covers the disaster pic checklist
- Streamable? Disney+ visits "Hamilton" on the stage
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Mafia don hopes to win his dreamgirl in "365 Days (365 Dni)"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: Ozark legend conjures up a "Lost Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
Yeah it does. A little TV glib, lots of TV actors from the series, a few cameos (Jamie Leigh, Jerry O.). Sass and mystery and a little action from our old friend, Kristen Bell. “Veronica Mars” opens March 14
It’s not a terrible movie, better than some installments in the franchise. And since the last film in the series did over $100 million, Paramount has high hopes for a movie it’s dumping on the first weekend of January. Maybe … Continue reading
With “Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones”, this found footage franchise abandons the lull you to sleep creepiness of found surveillance footage for full on shaky cam and an altogether more conventional horror movie plot. But as exhausted as this series … Continue reading