Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Guy Ritchie loses a step with "The Gentlemen"
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? Shooting it out in Albania with "The Brave"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
- Netflixable? "Jarhead: Law of Return"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 3, 2014
Yeah it does. A little TV glib, lots of TV actors from the series, a few cameos (Jamie Leigh, Jerry O.). Sass and mystery and a little action from our old friend, Kristen Bell. “Veronica Mars” opens March 14
It’s not a terrible movie, better than some installments in the franchise. And since the last film in the series did over $100 million, Paramount has high hopes for a movie it’s dumping on the first weekend of January. Maybe … Continue reading
With “Paranormal Activity: The Marked Ones”, this found footage franchise abandons the lull you to sleep creepiness of found surveillance footage for full on shaky cam and an altogether more conventional horror movie plot. But as exhausted as this series … Continue reading