Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Bingeworthy? Danes face terror, and personal reckonings for it "When the Dust Settles"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: Vergara and Manganiello face the "Bottom of the Ninth"
- Movie Review: Canadian College kids discover the horrors of "Halloween Party"
- Movie Review: Bullying's not a joke to a High School "Runt"
- Movie Review: Even Swedes fret over their neighbors -- "The Evil Next Door"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 24, 2014
Aaron Eckhart bears a distressing resemblance to the not late/not great Christopher Lambert in “I, Frankenstein,” a graphic novel movie goof on the man-made monster. Gaunt, scowling, covered in scars and sporting fingerless gloves, a tattered hoodie and biker … Continue reading