Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "21 Bridges" is a bridge or two or three or four too far
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 16, 2014
Well, “All is Lost” plainly didn’t make enough money and have enough legs to give Robert Redford his last legitimate shot at a best actor Oscar. Bummer. His audience is as old as he is, and that wasn’t a help. … Continue reading
Tom Clancy’s C.I.A. analyst-hero Jack Ryan returns to the screen in a workmanlike if unoriginal and uninspiring reboot — “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.”Hardcore fans of espionage thrillers will recognize it as on a par with the least of the Jason … Continue reading
A little Kevin Hart goes a long way in “Ride Along,” a dull buddy picture engineered as a vehicle for the mini motor mouth and the perma-sneering Ice Cube.It’s mismatched cops on patrol in Atlanta in this “48 Hours/Bad Boys/Showtime/The … Continue reading