Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Netflixable? Spanish math professor expects to "Live Twice, Love Once"
- Movie Review: The anime sights we'll see, "Weathering with You"
- Netflixable? Tyler Perry delivers "A Fall from Grace"
- No more Sir Bedivere, Rest in Peace, Terry Jones
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Lovecraft meets Cage in a Richard Stanley film -- "Color Out of Space"
- Netflixable? "Wish Man" tells the story of the cop who started "Make-a-Wish"
- Movie Review: "Zombi Child" takes the Living/Walking Dead back to their voodoo roots
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 16, 2014
Well, “All is Lost” plainly didn’t make enough money and have enough legs to give Robert Redford his last legitimate shot at a best actor Oscar. Bummer. His audience is as old as he is, and that wasn’t a help. … Continue reading
Tom Clancy’s C.I.A. analyst-hero Jack Ryan returns to the screen in a workmanlike if unoriginal and uninspiring reboot — “Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit.”Hardcore fans of espionage thrillers will recognize it as on a par with the least of the Jason … Continue reading
A little Kevin Hart goes a long way in “Ride Along,” a dull buddy picture engineered as a vehicle for the mini motor mouth and the perma-sneering Ice Cube.It’s mismatched cops on patrol in Atlanta in this “48 Hours/Bad Boys/Showtime/The … Continue reading