Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Movie Review: To have a "close encounter," you need "Proximity"
- Netflixable? Hippie teen has a Rio predicament in "Double Dad"
- Netflixable? "Sightless" and paranoid -- maybe with good reason
- Movie Review: A Deadly, Panicked Police Shooting, the definition of "Blindfire"
- Movie Review: RZA goes Tarantino-ish for "Cut Throat City"
- Movie Review: The life of a refugee and work of art, a Tunisian satire-- "The Man Who Sold His Skin"
- Bingeable? Brit Dramedy "Flack" celebrates and eviscerates the dirty business of image control and publicity
- Netflixable? For the love of a woman, he makes "L'ascension (The Climb)" up Everest
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 12, 2014
Oscar has been doing all in his power these past few years to limit the impact of the less legit but more entertaining Golden Globes on the Academy Awards. Move the Oscars up and back, change nominations date, add to … Continue reading
Folks with Dwayne Johnson’s new “Hercules” feature have got to be sweating things a bit over the low turnout for the no-name “Legend of Hercules” that opened in fourth place this weekend. On the one hand, nobody saw it, so … Continue reading