Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: "21 Bridges" is a bridge or two or three or four too far
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? "The Awakening of Motti Wolkenbruch" isn't ale vos
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 1, 2014
There’s a sound Japanese men make that Westerners typically only experience in the movies, a guttural, testosterone-charged bellow meant to chastise, intimidate and terrorize. It’s the pitch the camp guard uses on Allied prisoners of war, the one we hear … Continue reading