Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Surviving the Norwegian Apocalypse -- "Cadaver (Kadaver)"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Movie Review: A grieving obsessive-compulsive falls under an Icelandic "Spell"
- Netflixable? "American Pie Presents: 'Girls' Rules"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Documentary Review: "The Phenomenon" revisits UFOdom's Greatest Hits
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Preview: "Come Play" gives us an autistic boy's experience of...HORROR
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? Mexican couple disagrees on babies -- "You've Got This (Ahí te Encargo)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: January 21, 2014
Aaron Eckhart has some advice for monster movie and Mary Shelley purists who might quibble with “I, Frankenstein,” his futuristic movie version of creature that features Eckhart as the monster almost 100 years in the future. “Get on Twitter,” he … Continue reading