A mother who leaves, who doesn’t give us a reason — not straight away, anyway. The “Diving Bell and the Butterfly” star directs Krieps and Arieh Worthalter in a screen adaptation of a play by Claudine Galéa, Sept. 9, in theaters. From Kino Lorber.
Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Classic Film Review: Matthau Stars, Directs and flirts with his future wife in "Gangster Story" (1959)
- Netflixable? "You People" throws funny people at a lot of funny, fly rom-com riffs
- Netflixable? Brazil's "Just Short of Perfect" tries to transcend "shorty" jokes
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Movie Review: A Grifter by Any Other Name? "Sharper"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Dolly Impersonator struggles to be "Seriously Red"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
Find a Movie Review