Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Power of the Dog" gives Campion a great cast and a grand canvas to paint upon
- Classic Film Review: Caron and kids treat Cary Grant as "Father Goose"
- Movie Review: Trashy, dull "For the Love of Money" lets singers take a shot at acting
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
- Movie Review: Joaquin Phoenix as baby-sitter, "C'mon C'mon"
- Netflixable? Sad to say, "Father Christmas Is Back"
- Netflixable? French comedy "Spoiled Brats (Pourris gâtés)" doesn't "Teach them a lesson"
- Movie Review: A movie from a play, a family Thanksgiving slice-of-life, "The Humans"
- Movie Review: Another student-teacher affair, this one "Before the Dawn"
- Netflixable? "Holly Star" tries to put the "cute" back in Christmas comedy
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 22, 2021
Jacob Fortune-Lloyd of TV’s “Queen’s Gambit” landed the lead. Here’s a look at him in character, and at the real Beatles manager Brian Epstein — dapper, gay, classy and canny — whom he’ll be playing. Rosie Day (“Outlander”) just joined … Continue reading
A February 18 release with a lot of geography, exotic cultures, and Spider Man and Marky Mark. Looks…nuts. Bugs Bunny Physics, “National Treasure/Tomb-Raiders” plotting…