Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Karma comes for "The Machine," the shirtless funnyman who isn't
- Netflixable? "The Year I Started Masturbating"
- Memorial Day BOX OFFICE: "Mermaid" is "under the sea" and well into the Black -- $125 million+ 4-day weekend
- Movie Review: Israeli melodrama "Broken Mirrors" takes guilt to its generational extremes
- Netflixable? German teens cope with joking genitals -- "Hard Feelings"
- Movie Review: What's the Deal with "Nefarious?"
- Documentary Review: More "Proof" of a UFO encounter that's nothing of the sort -- "Moment of Contact"
- So the reason "Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny" is getting mixed reviews is that it's "Woke?"
- Netflixable? Rural Mexican kids come of age in the sentimental "Where the Tracks End"
- Classic Film Review: "The 49th Parallel"(1941) reminds us Nazis aren't "very fine people"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 3, 2021
BOX OFFICE: “Venom 2” devours all, $90 million opening weekend
Projections were as low as $40 million and as high as $80. Too low. Tom Hardy is a Money making marvel, Michelle Williams and Woody Harrelson deserve bonuses. Andy Serkis hath directed a blockbuster. Yeah, “Let There be Carnage” is … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on BOX OFFICE: “Venom 2” devours all, $90 million opening weekend
Netflixable? A “hard” hip hop star is put to the test, “Forever Rich”
One image I’ve never been able to shake from my memory, decades after reviewing a history of hip hop documentary, is the picture of young Tupac Shakur in ballet tights. The hardest of the hard rappers, “assassinated” according to some … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Netflixable? A “hard” hip hop star is put to the test, “Forever Rich”