Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Wes Anderson visits 1968 France via "The French Dispatch"
- Netflixable? Amateur Polish sleuth wonders if she's "In for a Murder (W Jak Morderstwo)"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 3, 2021
Projections were as low as $40 million and as high as $80. Too low. Tom Hardy is a Money making marvel, Michelle Williams and Woody Harrelson deserve bonuses. Andy Serkis hath directed a blockbuster. Yeah, “Let There be Carnage” is … Continue reading
One image I’ve never been able to shake from my memory, decades after reviewing a history of hip hop documentary, is the picture of young Tupac Shakur in ballet tights. The hardest of the hard rappers, “assassinated” according to some … Continue reading