Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: Workplace Ditzes in the Zoom Meeting era -- "Out of Office"
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: Antonio Banderas classes up "The Enforcer"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Movie Review: A Psychopath's Origin Story -- "Pearl"
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Smart House/Murder Mansion, "Margaux"
- Movie Review: "Don't Worry Darling," it'll all be over soon
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 21, 2021
The director did “Dodgeball” and “We’re the Millers” and DJohnson’s “Central Intelligence” is behind this Netflix comedy/thriller, about an art thief hunted by Interpol, among others. We’ll see what Rawson Marshall Thurber finds funny in all this Nov. 12.
In the late spring of 1951, John Ford and his repertory company decamped from Monument Valley and Hollywood and took passage — paid for by B-Western house Republic Pictures — to The Old Country, the Eire of John Ford’s imagination. … Continue reading
This Netflix drama stars Oscar winner Olivia Colman as a haunted mother of “two daughters” on holiday, running into a mother (Dakota Johnson) distracted and overwhelmed and perhaps disinterested in hers. Ed Harris, Peter Sarsgaard and Jessie Buckley also star … Continue reading
Given away, “groomed” for a 19th century life of prostitution, this adaptation of a Francine Rivers stars Abigail Cowen and features Famke Janssen as a villain. Jan. 21.