Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 21, 2021
I am an audience of one at an Orlando AMC. That can only mean one thing. “The World to Come” is a Bleecker Street “release,” the latest from “The witness protection program of film distribution.”
“No Escape Room,” the latest horror riff on the “escape room from Hell” theme, has the building blocks of a solid genre thriller. Five people undertake a mysterious small town escape room experience. The puzzle-it-out clues are challenging as all … Continue reading
This trailer has a touch of whizbang about it and is slated for Jan. 2022 release. And for those keeping score at home, the presence of Penelope Cruz and Lupita N’Yongo means this has two Oscar winners in its cast.
Teaching and treason in the run up to The War. This looks promising.