Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Pierce Brosnan is Louis XIV with Kaya Scodelario as "The King's Daughter"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Netflixable? "How I Fell in Love with a Gangster" gives a Polish twist to the Mob Boss Saga
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? "The House," a dark comedy of stop-motion animated horror in three acts
- Movie Review: Brit detective chases a serial killer in "Silent Hours"
- Netflixable? A Dominatrix is dead? Alyssa Milano's on the case, and "Brazen" about it
- Netflixable? A down-and-dirty French farce with "Mommy Issues" -- "Dear Mother"
- Movie Review: The Love of Two Women props up "The Laureate"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 21, 2021
I am an audience of one at an Orlando AMC. That can only mean one thing. “The World to Come” is a Bleecker Street “release,” the latest from “The witness protection program of film distribution.”
“No Escape Room,” the latest horror riff on the “escape room from Hell” theme, has the building blocks of a solid genre thriller. Five people undertake a mysterious small town escape room experience. The puzzle-it-out clues are challenging as all … Continue reading
This trailer has a touch of whizbang about it and is slated for Jan. 2022 release. And for those keeping score at home, the presence of Penelope Cruz and Lupita N’Yongo means this has two Oscar winners in its cast.
Teaching and treason in the run up to The War. This looks promising.