Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
- Movie Review: Never bet against "Notorious Nick" in the Octagon
- Movie Review: A Different "Suicide Squad," a Lot More Laughs, and Slaughter
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 21, 2021
I am an audience of one at an Orlando AMC. That can only mean one thing. “The World to Come” is a Bleecker Street “release,” the latest from “The witness protection program of film distribution.”
“No Escape Room,” the latest horror riff on the “escape room from Hell” theme, has the building blocks of a solid genre thriller. Five people undertake a mysterious small town escape room experience. The puzzle-it-out clues are challenging as all … Continue reading
This trailer has a touch of whizbang about it and is slated for Jan. 2022 release. And for those keeping score at home, the presence of Penelope Cruz and Lupita N’Yongo means this has two Oscar winners in its cast.
Teaching and treason in the run up to The War. This looks promising.