Top Posts & Pages
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Movie Review: Kathie Lee and Craig, together again, "Then Came You"
- Netflixable? "Crazy About Her (Loco por ella)"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Movie Review: Another Autistic Child is Haunted -- "Noise in the Middle"
- Movie Review: "Tom & Jerry" terrorize NYC
- Movie Review: Haunted by his dead wife "As Long as We Both Shall Live?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 18, 2021
We’ve had decades to make up our minds about the scandalous Woody Allen-Mia Farrow split, with its horrific allegations of child sexual abuse. Newsweek, “60 Minutes” and others helped us come to a conclusion about all this right after the … Continue reading
The final act of a thriller is where the payoff lies. We’ve invested in the characters and relationships. We fear for them, and as we do, the suspense should build to the point where it weighs on you. “The Violent … Continue reading
Quiver had already announced it was re-issuing Ashley Judd’s breakout film, “Ruby in Paradise,” long before she had a near-disastrous accident in the Congo that put her in the news. Thankfully we can dive back into “Ruby” not as a … Continue reading
“A man comes in here at night and tries to kill us?” Night after night after night. Brea Grant wrote and stars in this”Won’t somebody believe me?” tale. A March release from the Shudderers. https://youtu.be/Jqt5AwfSnzk