Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: "My Darling Vivian" knew how to "Walk the Line"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Movie Review: Jolie is the you-know-what weight in "Those Who Wish Me Dead"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "First Signal" ruins that moment when the aliens "phone home"
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Documentary Review: The perpetrators of The Holocaust, "just following orders," give their "Final Account"
- Movie Review: Rednecks pick the wrong gay couple to torture at "The Retreat"
- Movie Review: An Orphan discovers what it means to be "The Devil's Child"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 20, 2021
A grave injustice has been done by a heartless, greedy and smug villain. A corrupt, easily-gamed system has been twisted and an old woman’s freedom and fortune have been stolen. And as you watch, slack-jawed, as “I Care a Lot” … Continue reading
Just our luck. We finally get a decent disaster movie, and it arrives in the middle of a pandemic. Some people saw it, but most theaters were closed, so the vast majority of us missed the apocalyptic effects, high tension … Continue reading
This looks like the best big screen role Jeremy Piven’s had in forever. Duplicitous, a little hapless, accented. Damn. Look at this. A March release.