Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? On the market, and ready for a lowball offer -- "Hostage House"
- Movie Review: A murder unsolved, a romance tested -- "The Violent Heart"
- Movie Review: Never bet against "Notorious Nick" in the Octagon
- Movie Review: A Different "Suicide Squad," a Lot More Laughs, and Slaughter
- Movie Preview: Jennifer Hudson is defiant, proud and Aretha demanding "Respect"
- Movie Preview: "A Savage Nature" is a "true story" mass murder drama
- Movie Review: Another tale of "Payback," lamer than all the rest
- Movie Review: Trapped in a maze, doomed to "Meander"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 20, 2021
A grave injustice has been done by a heartless, greedy and smug villain. A corrupt, easily-gamed system has been twisted and an old woman’s freedom and fortune have been stolen. And as you watch, slack-jawed, as “I Care a Lot” … Continue reading
Just our luck. We finally get a decent disaster movie, and it arrives in the middle of a pandemic. Some people saw it, but most theaters were closed, so the vast majority of us missed the apocalyptic effects, high tension … Continue reading
This looks like the best big screen role Jeremy Piven’s had in forever. Duplicitous, a little hapless, accented. Damn. Look at this. A March release.