Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: "80 for Brady," Comic Sudden Death
- Movie Review: Dave Bautista tries not to scare the kid with his "Knock at the Cabin"
- Netflixable? A taut Norwegian WWII thriller recalls the battle for "Narvik: Hitler's First Defeat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: A Sequel to China's Sci-Fi/Disaster Blockbuster: "The Wandering Earth II"
- Movie Review: Low Camp in the High Andes, "Condor's Nest"
- Netflixable? A charming story of a French girl and her wolf -- "Vicky and Her Mystery (Mystère)"
- Netflixable? Documentary "Pamela" gives Anderson a chance at Her Side of "A Love Story"
- Movie Review: Skarsgård watches himself go down in the "Infinity Pool"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: February 19, 2021
One hundred and twenty-seven years of boxing pictures, and a little indie film comes along and shows us the ring in ways we haven’t seen before. “In Full Bloom” is a patient, simple post-war parable of fighters — cultures in … Continue reading
Serj Tankian is one of those rock stars who has decided to use his fame and his voice to speak out on political issues he finds important. The lead singer for the LA metal band System of a Down is … Continue reading
A compelling lead who looks a little like Lady Day and sounds a lot like her, even when she sings, and a story with all the pathos built into it makes for a generally compelling screen biography of jazz icon … Continue reading
What fresh MERDE is this? A manic, gasping coke-fueled farce, “The Misadventures of Hedi and Cokeman” is the French anti-stoner comedy. As in, Cheech & Chong and Harold & Kumar never ever got this worked up. Raging, guffawing, punching and … Continue reading