Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Clint's still kickin', and ridin' -- "Cry Macho"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? A campout turns its German bachelors into "Prey"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review -- "SAS: Red Notice," as bad as action films get
- Netflixable? Japanese "Romance Doll" is anything but "Inflatable"
- Movie Review: Dad's dead, and whatever killed him is causing his family "Woe"
- Netflixable? A "hot for teacher" thriller from Germany, "Black Island (Schwarze Insel)"
- Movie Review: "The Eyes of Tammy Faye" gaze upon a corrupt corner of Christianity
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 28, 2017
The trailers for “Suburbicon” had a certain demonic promise to them. But everybody knew the “big” (ahem) movie this weekend would be the latest “Saw” reboot. And “Jigsaw,” whatever its merits, is proving that true, skipping away with $16 million … Continue reading