Top Posts & Pages
- Concert Doc Review -- "Dave Chapelle: The Closer"
- Documentary Review: Considering, remembering and dissecting the legend that was "Zappa"
- Movie Review: A Philippines serial killer hides in "Smaller and Smaller Circles" as priests close in
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? Dutch, Germans, Brits and Canadians live through "The Forgotten Battle"
- Movie Review: Wes Anderson visits 1968 France via "The French Dispatch"
- Netflixable? Amateur Polish sleuth wonders if she's "In for a Murder (W Jak Morderstwo)"
- Book Review: The "Real" Judy Greer speaks up in "I Don't Know What You Know Me From"
- Movie Review: "Settlers" face Human failings on a distant colony
- Documentary Review: Netflix's "One of Us" exposes the horrors of escaping Hasidism
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 6, 2017
Every other potential moneymaker from October moved off this weekend. Because everybody knows that 30 year gap sequel or not, “Blade Runner 2049” is a brand that’s going to suck all of the oxygen and cash out of the box … Continue reading
Here’s a documentary that lays out a relentlessly discouraging parade of statistics — 40% of food raised is wasted, 1.4 million tons of food wasted in the U.S. every year, 24 million slices of bread tossed out in the U.K. … Continue reading