Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? "The Noel Diary" barely breaks the Hallmark Holiday Formula
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Santa Claus vs. the Kidnappers -- "Violent Night"
- Movie Review: Disney gets lost in the animated doldrums in "Strange World"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Netflixable? "Glass Onion" finds the "Knives" still "Out," but duller
- Next Screening? Santa David Harbour faces down Johnny Legs? "Violent Night"
- Netflixable? A Polish cop turns undercover teacher with a two-fisted "Lesson Plan"
- Movie Review: Nivola is lost in his own head in "Weightless"
- Movie Review: Fraser shines in capturing a life beached and foundering -- "The Whale"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 6, 2017
Every other potential moneymaker from October moved off this weekend. Because everybody knows that 30 year gap sequel or not, “Blade Runner 2049” is a brand that’s going to suck all of the oxygen and cash out of the box … Continue reading
Here’s a documentary that lays out a relentlessly discouraging parade of statistics — 40% of food raised is wasted, 1.4 million tons of food wasted in the U.S. every year, 24 million slices of bread tossed out in the U.K. … Continue reading