Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: You just never know how much "The Night Clerk" sees
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 11, 2017
I wanted to love “The Stray,” and I’d have been satisfied if it had reached as high as “liked.” Because if you’ve ever shared your life with a dog, you’re a sucker for a movie about that “special” dog — … Continue reading
Let’s keep this short, right? If you’re over the age of five, and you’re not taking someone UNDER the age of five to see “My Little Pony: The Movie,” you’re in the wrong theater Unless you’re a “Brony,” so let’s … Continue reading
Wondrously eccentric director Todd Haynes, of “Far From Heaven” and “I’m Not There” and “Carol” adapted the Brian Selznick best seller about a tale of two deaf children in different periods in time seeking the answer to a personal mystery. … Continue reading
Chadwick Boseman adds to his growing repertoire of Great Figures in African American History with “Marshall,” a light and thoroughly entertaining historical drama about a trial that helped make future Supreme Court Justice Thurgood Marshall’s reputation. Its subject and themes … Continue reading
Every action star has to change his repertoire when he clears 60. Brawls characters played by Stallone, Gibson, Neeson, Willis and Schwarzenegger used to settle with their fists start relying on duffel bags filled with guns and grenades. The theme … Continue reading