Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Schizophrenic and "I Met a Girl"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Netflixable? "The Paramedic (El practicante) " is no Angel of Mercy
- Movie Review: Idris Elba shoots, and sings in "The Take"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: The beautifully-filmed ugly history of "Antebellum"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Netflixable? Toby Jones views his Mommy issues through a twisted "Kaleidoscope"
- Netflixable? French "Cuties (Mignonnes)" grow up entirely too fast
- Movie Review: Documentary celebrates the jurist, the icon, the woman with the Rap Name Notorious "RBG"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 4, 2017
Good to see Juno Temple escaping the trap that indie cinema has put her in (hookers, fallen women). Or, maybe she isn’t. Never mind. Kate Winslet, Jim Belushi and Justin Timberlake star in what looks to be a gangsterish period … Continue reading
If you got all your crime news from the movies, you’d probably wonder how any of us survive the mass murdering drug cartels, avoid becoming a serial killer’s prey or protect our teenage girls from being abducted into sexual slavery. … Continue reading
This year isn’t over yet, but I’m underwhelmed by the trailers of the animated movies opening between now and Christmas. And if those hunches prove true, this will go in the books as perhaps the worst year for major studio … Continue reading