Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: She's an addict, her kid's in protective custody and "All the World is Sleeping"
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Netflixable? A South African sex-comedy that reminds us to "Do Your Worst"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
- Movie Review: Creepy Rich Kid Becomes a Nightmare for "The Tutor"
- Netflixable? A Cross-Cultural Rom-Com from "Faraway"
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: An Alpine Peak Too Far, "Summit Fever"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: October 18, 2017
Movie Review — Neeson’s steel props up “Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House”
History remembers Mark Felt as “Deep Throat,” the heroic all-knowing secret informant who fueled much of the Washington Post reporting that exposed the corruption and crimes of the Nixon White House. But the real man was more complicated than that … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review — Neeson’s steel props up “Mark Felt: The Man Who Brought Down the White House”
Movie Review: “Only the Brave” do what these folks do
Moving, majestic and manly, “Only the Brave” is a nearly perfect rendition of the sort of righteous, heroic entertainment Hollywood routinely built around its best leading men. It’s a combat film where the enemy is fire, a Western where the … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Movie Review: “Only the Brave” do what these folks do