Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A blood feud, a buried "sister" and sacrificial hand binds "The Accursed"
- Netflixable? Even sunny "Toscana" can't save this maudlin Danish Food-and-Daddy-Issues Romance
- Movie Review -- "Minions: The Rise of Gru" is Pure Looney Tunes
- Movie Review: A Child Grows up "Tethered" in the Woods
- Movie Review: Gibson's the bomb squad cop, Kevin Dillon's the hacker in the "Hot Seat"
- Netflixable? A tragedy of WWII recreated, "The Bombardment (Skyggen i mit øje)"
- Movie Review: "Ash & Dust," and blood and revenge over a mysterious box
- Classic Film Review: Robert Redford IS "Jeremiah Johnson" (1972)
- Documentary Review -- "Hallelujah: Leonard Cohen, a Journey, a Song"
- Movie Review: Louis C.K. directs and acts in "Fourth of July"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 9, 2017
That darned John Boyega is making a fair living off of derivative/repetitive sci-fi sequels. Scott Eastwood needs to show he’s more than just a magic surname. And Charlie Day? He could use the money. “Pacific Rim Uprising” is a sequel … Continue reading