Top Posts & Pages
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Movie Review: "Frozen 2" melts down
- Netflixable? "An Affair to Die For" has a plot worth stealing
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
- Documentary Review: "No Safe Spaces" smirks through conservative "free speech" victimhood
- Movie Review: Hanks ensures it's "A Beautiful Day in the Neighborhood"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Bringing back Neanderthals proves problematic in "William"
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: This "Charlie's Angels" plays a different angle
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 3, 2017
It snows on the people-and-advertising choked streets of Los Angeles. San Diego has been reduced to “Waste Management District” for greater LA. Drone strikes are directed by smart glasses targeting systems, you’re never alone so long as you can afford … Continue reading
The surest way to muck up a perfectly adorable children’s film is the insist upon doing a sequel. Whatever literary qualities “Paddington Bear” has, as a cinematic event he only gets to take us by delightful surprise once. So. Cast … Continue reading
This comic novel adaptation, about an elderly couple who take an ancient RV from Massachusetts to Hemingway’s House down in Key West, may give dementia a “cute” veneer. But when you’ve got Dame Helen Mirren and the durable Donald Sutherland … Continue reading