Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review -- "Brahms: The Boy II" will lullaby you to sleep
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Documentary Review: Behind the fan con scenes, "Surviving SuperCon"
- Movie Review: With "Onward," Pixar takes a step backward
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 3, 2017
It snows on the people-and-advertising choked streets of Los Angeles. San Diego has been reduced to “Waste Management District” for greater LA. Drone strikes are directed by smart glasses targeting systems, you’re never alone so long as you can afford … Continue reading
The surest way to muck up a perfectly adorable children’s film is the insist upon doing a sequel. Whatever literary qualities “Paddington Bear” has, as a cinematic event he only gets to take us by delightful surprise once. So. Cast … Continue reading
This comic novel adaptation, about an elderly couple who take an ancient RV from Massachusetts to Hemingway’s House down in Key West, may give dementia a “cute” veneer. But when you’ve got Dame Helen Mirren and the durable Donald Sutherland … Continue reading