Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Romania is home to "The Father Who Moves Mountains (Tata mută munții)"
- Movie Review: The future's dystopian, but dull in "2149: The Aftermath"
- Netflixable? "The Ice Road" should make even Liam Neeson say, "Oh, come ON now!"
- Classic Film Review: Brando, Woodward, Magnani and Stapleton and Tennessee Williams -- "The Fugitive Kind"
- Netflixable? French cops bend the rules and pay the price getting their bust in "The Stronghold (BAC Nord)"
- Movie Review: Justin Lee strikes again, "Apache Junction"
- Movie Review: Trapped, with escape the only "Antidote"
- Movie Review: Miss this Appalachian thriller and there'll be "The Devil to Pay"
- Movie Review: A horrific survey of obscure "Phobias"
- Movie Review: "Dear Evan Hansen" shows up in the Dead Letter Office
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 15, 2017
It started, just after Labor Day, with eruptions about has-been internet movie reviewing pioneer Harry Knowles and undenied allegations from the professionally (Hah!) unpleasant reviewer/programmer Devin Faraci. But that was followed by the A-bomb that the Harvey Weinstein story has … Continue reading