Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: You just never know how much "The Night Clerk" sees
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Netflixable? Sniper comes home to MMA challenges, "Blackbear"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 12, 2017
Oh no…a RED BAND trailer with Leslie Mann and John Cena are parents (and that other guy), and they’re determined to um BLOCK their teenage kids from losing their virginity prom night. Social media, chugging contests, keg parties…with the kids … Continue reading
Clown masks, classic cars and carnage. It feels like Stephen King on steroids. No name cast, a real grindhouse special.
Because I missed the window when this first one came out. I figured, “Oh, there’ll be another long before Halloween,” and skipped posting it. Looks provocative, gives us a sample of SOME of the cast (lots of Oprah). But a … Continue reading
It’s not the primary focus of “Professor Marston and the Wonder Women,” but the film’s depiction of the early days of American comic book history may be its most eye-opening revelations. Few, aside from those curious enough to know the … Continue reading