Top Posts & Pages
- Netflixable? Another chess match to save the world, "The Coldest Game"
- Movie Review: A CGI dog hears "The Call of the Wild"
- Netflixable? "Deviant Love" defies its titillating title
- Netflixable? Germans "Isi & Ossi" hunt for laughs on the way to romance
- The song Jim Carrey does a wicked dance to in "Sonic the Hedgehog"
- Movie Review: You just never know how much "The Night Clerk" sees
- Movie Review: "Sonic the Hedgehog," how bad can it be?
- Movie Review: Run and hide "Sunday Girl"
- Movie Review: Call these "VFW" geezers "old" at your own risk, Millennials
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: October 8, 2017
The best line in Eddie Izzard’s stultifying new autobiography, “Believe Me,” comes in the forward. And the British transgender comic attributes it to one of his idols, the Scots comic Billy Connolly. Billy’s rule for a life in showbiz, or … Continue reading
I’ll bet Lady Gaga’s fans never realized just how much their iconic tiny dynamo has in common with the late Jerry Lewis. Lewis injured himself, just as his fame was cresting in the mid-1960s, by pulling a slide-across-the-piano pratfall on … Continue reading
Looks kind of like Ryan Gosling walking through an empty movie theater, doesn’t it? Some people are using the “B” word to describe “Blade Runner 2049” and its “Maybe it’ll clear $50,” “Whoops it’ll be lucky to reach $40” and … Continue reading