Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Working in porn? Try not to be the "Mope" on set
- Netflixable? "High Strung Free Dance"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Preview, Burglar interrupts suicide, "romance" ensues in "Breaking & Exiting"
- Documentary Review: Meditating meetings with E.T. -- "Close Encounters of the Fifth Kind"
- Movie Review: "Hide Away (A Year in Mooring)"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 6, 2014
There’s something about motorcycles and motorcycle documentaries that brings out the kid in us all. The immediacy of the experience, the speed, the hair’s breadth away from danger — good films get across the intoxicating hobby and sport that … Continue reading
Good to very good reviews for the two films going into wide release this weekend. “Big Hero 6” shakes up the best animated film Oscar race, a Disney/Marvel cartoon that preps children for superhero movies. Yeah, Disney and Marvel are … Continue reading
Pundit, wag, TV wit, anchorman, William & Mary alumnus, AARP recruit, that rare bird known as a Jewish New Yorker, and now movie director. I’m interviewing Jon Stewart about his film directing debut, “Rosewater,” and as always, I’m looking for … Continue reading