Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Netflixable? The Hunt for a missing sister begins with "Sara's Notebook"
- Movie Review: Time traveling to save Jesus, or shoot him? "Assassin 33 A.D."
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Netflixable? "The Wrong Missy" tries to revive David Spade
- Netflixable? "Pretty Little Stalker"
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Netflixable? "The Ruthless (Lo Spietato)" takes us inside the Milan Mafia
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 14, 2014
Reviews won’t hurt “Dumb and Dumber To.” The college crowd I caught it with ate it up. Granted, they weren’t Ivy Leaguers, but I dare say a generation that grew up with the original semi-raunchy Two Stooges Throwback are going … Continue reading
For a few moments, it feels like a mistake, a director’s miscalculation. Documentary filmmaker Gabe Polsky lets us hear his awkward, groping questions to an imperious, dismissive 50something Russian hockey legend. Like many of the ex-Soviet interview subjects of Polsky’s … Continue reading