Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Disney serves up a moody Marvel "Werewolf by Night" Halloween tale
- Movie Review: "Operation Seawolf" pits Dolph against Grillo in a cut-rate WWII U-Boat thriller
- Movie Review: Ashley Benson and Shiloh Fernandez face off over "Private Property"
- Movie Review: "Lyle, Lyle Crocodile" manages a smile
- Movie Review: "The Storied Life of AJ Fikry" mopes its way towards Ordinary
- Movie Review: An all-star cast remembers better days in "Amsterdam"
- Movie Review: "Hellraiser" finds its feminine side
- Classic Film Review: Racist and inclusive, a comedy about radium poisoning -- "Nothing Sacred" (1937)
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- That song Justin Long sings along to in "Barbarian?"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2014
Looking forward to this documentary about Hiyao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli and the magical hand-drawn animated empire that was born there. Anime fairytales, Japanese folk tales, Japanese history and Steam Punk, all came off the pens of this animation innovator. “The … Continue reading