Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A Rideshare Live-streaming Nightmare, "Spree"
- Documentary Review: Ten Years After high school, who remains "Most Likely to Succeed?"
- Netflixable? Filipino teen parents are "Ordinary People (Pamilya Ordinaryo)" on the streets of Manila
- Movie Preview: Shia wears his Sunglasses at night as "The Tax Collector"
- Netflixable? Is anybody home at "House of the Witch?"
- Netflixable? A child's migration odyssey -- "Adu'"
- Netflixable? Of course the French know what "MILF" stands for
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: Another Ayer ride-along, this time with "The Tax Collector"
- Movie Review: Bibb wears bibs in search of "The Lost Husband"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 20, 2014
Looking forward to this documentary about Hiyao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli and the magical hand-drawn animated empire that was born there. Anime fairytales, Japanese folk tales, Japanese history and Steam Punk, all came off the pens of this animation innovator. “The … Continue reading