Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: Damon, Affleck, Tucker Bateman and Davis cut a deal for "Air" Jordans
- Movie Review: Remembering a hot Disco Era record label, "Spinning Gold"
- Movie Review: Bar-coded Pandemic Paranoia drops in on "Red River Road"
- Netflixable? "Johnny," a tale of a righteous Polish priest and the petty crook he saved
- Movie Review: A Spaceship Encounters "Deus," and Unholy Heck Breaks Loose
- Movie Review: Heche, Baldwin, Ulrich and Co. Chase a "Supercell"
- Movie Review: "A Good Person," a hit-and-miss star vehicle for Pugh and Freeman
- Series Review: "Daisy Jones & the Six," Never quite "Almost Famous"
- Movie Review: Getting over "Whelm," and in a hurry
- Movie Review: Robbers are "Hunted" in this Brit thriller about class, privilege and "the most dangerous game"
Find a Movie Review
Like Movie Nation on Facebook
Daily Archives: November 20, 2014
Today’s First Screening: “The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness”
Looking forward to this documentary about Hiyao Miyazaki, Studio Ghibli and the magical hand-drawn animated empire that was born there. Anime fairytales, Japanese folk tales, Japanese history and Steam Punk, all came off the pens of this animation innovator. “The … Continue reading
Posted in Reviews, previews, profiles and movie news Comments Off on Today’s First Screening: “The Kingdom of Dreams and Madness”