Top Posts & Pages
- Movie Review: A "Disappearance at Clifton Hill" leads to a lifelong obsession
- Movie Review: Let's head down the rabbit hole of "The Mandela Effect"
- Netflixable? Finding the girl "Perdida" (Lost) in Patagonia
- Movie Review: "En Brazos de un asesino" (In the Arms of an Assassin)
- Movie Review: The answers to a murder mystery lie "Beneath the Leaves"
- Movie Review: "M.O.M. Mothers of Monsters"
- Movie Review: What might be out there in "The Vast of Night?"
- Netflixable? Don't fall into the "Timetrap"
- Movie Review: Can Kevin James resist the fury of "Becky?"
- Documentary Review -- Mexican cuisine's first foreign champion, "Diana Kennedy: Nothing Fancy"
Find a Movie Review
Daily Archives: November 2, 2014
In “Belle,” Gugu Mbatha-Raw played a daughter of a slave raised to be a woman in polite society in 18th century Britain. She had to carry herself like a lady, in modest clothing Jane Austen would have recognized. But in … Continue reading